In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: HOTELES REVUELTA SL
- NIF/CIF: B39888664
- Address: Calle Navajeda, 19 SANCIBRIAN. 39110 – Santa Cruz de Bezana (Cantabria). España
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.chateaularoca.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- The principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and eliminate those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.chateaularoca.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- Through the website, products can be purchased, in this case, buyer’s data (name, surname, address and e-mail) are required through the payment platforms of the web platform.
The Owner informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your inquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or of the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this Web site ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Owner, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers in social networks to send individualized advertising.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Processor: we hired our partner Guestcentric Group ( www.guestcentric.com ) to run the booking engine for our business. Guestcentric acts under our authority and we have signed a contract with the Guestcentric Group for the provision of its services. We have instructed Guestcentric Group in writing as to how the processing is to be carried out.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
– Web platform: WordPress.org.
As you browse www.chateaularoca.com se they may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Web site uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
– Web icons created by Freepik – Flaticon – https://www.flaticon.es/autores/freepik/2
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As a user of the Web site you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Owner of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.